The following is John Fishbein's Plan for selling your home in minimum
amount of time for the maximum price:
- Submit your home to the Multiple Listing Service.
- Add additional exposure with a professional sign (and lock box).
- Submit copies of your listing to our company's sales staff for their
- Promote your home at the RE/MAX Twin City weekly meetings for maximum
exposure to other area agents.
- Develop a list of features and benefits of your home for the co-operating
agents to use with their potential buyers.
- Suggest and advise you of any changes you may wish to make to your
property to make it even more marketable and attractive to buyers.
- Constantly update you with any changes in local Real Estate prices
and money markets, as these changes will affect the sale of your property.
- Contact you regularly with verbal progress reports.
- Hold an "Open House" when possible.
- Advertise in the local Real Estate papers.
- Pre-qualify all of my prospective buyers.
- Follow-up with all salespeople who have shown your home for their
(and their clients') responses.
- Assist you in arranging interim financing if necessary.
- Represent you in the presentation of all contracts by co-operating
brokers and help negotiate the best possible price and terms for you.
- Sell your home at the highest price, in the least amount of time,
with as little inconvenience as possible.
- Arrange for a Realtor to assist you with purchasing your next home
if you are relocating elsewhere.
- Assist you with suggesting a lawyer if necessary.
Toll Free (24 hrs)
Phone (24 hrs)
The Old Seagram Bldg
83 Erb St. West,
Waterloo, ON N2L 6C2